Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.

Howdy, howdy.

I've been too lazy and too busy to write another blog.

So, before getting the Lap Band surgery, you must go through pre-op tests. My tests include: Upper GI, Chest x-ray, EKG, lab work, a diet consult, and a psych eval. I've have done all, but they psych eval, which I will have on Feb. 1, 2010.

The upper GI involved drinking a bunch of barium and laying in weird, awkward postions. The chest x-ray was just an average "stand here" x-ray. The EKG was very easy and hardly took any time. I spent more time waiting to do it. Lab work was your average drawing blood. The diet consult just a review of a packet of information as to what to eat after the surgery.

After everything is done, they will submit everything to the insurance. They said it will take 3 days to get the results. *fingers crossed* I hope the approve me the first time. Honestly, I think it all depends on how the person that reviews my information feels that day. I bet if they are feeling bitchy, they'll most likely deny me. I hope I get a nice person to review me!!!

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment