Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Doin' Good.

I'm just chugging along.

This is TMI time.

I had a serious case of constipation on Tuesday. I took two different medicines and I finally had relief. Pre-de-constipation I weighed 218. Post-de-constipation I weighed 215. Needless to say, I felt better and I still feel better!

I think my main problem is my water intake. I don't drink enough water.

Anyway, I saw 214 on the scale this morning. My goal was to see 215 on the scale by Friday. I have met my goal! I can't believe I am getting closer and closer to my 199 mini goal. I am hoping to be 199 or below by June 19th. June 19th is mine and Cameron's 2.5 anniversary.

Not much else is going on with me - just stress from school.

It will get better one day.


1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog! Can't wait to watch you meet your mini goal!

    http://ijusatemywillpower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete