Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You're Doing Good. Don't F*CK it Up.

You're doing good. Don't f*ck it up. This statement is so simple, but it had a huge impact. Cameron said this to me on Saturday.

I feel like I am *finally* going to do this. I will see 199 on that scale.

I am really excited. I really have no idea what size I want to be. I think a mini goal would be a pant size 14. I think I am only 30-35 pounds away from that goal.

I know I can do this.

In other news, I left work early on Monday because I had a fear that I broke my lap band and/or my stomach.

I have this weird left shoulder pain when I need to burp or hiccup. Dr. said it was from the surgery. Something about things wiggling around in there. It was pretty uncomfortable this morning when I woke up. Then I had the same pain while volunteering at a thrift shop. I don't really know what it's about.

Another thing was that I was having gas. He asked me what I was eating and I said refried beans. He said that's why you have gas! Yep. I am completely stupid.

And one last thing. I was having a sore throat. I don't remember what heartburn felt like so it was either heartburn or a sore throat from a cold. My sore throat was accompanied by mucous, so I assume it's a sore throat from a cold.

Soooooo.... he took all 2 cc out of my band. I seriously didn't know I had any in there!

My sore throat is gone. My hunger is iffy. I'm not doing anything so I want to eat everything.

It will be ok. I'm going back in two weeks.

I think I'm doing well. I just gotta keep doing good and don't f*ck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment