Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bleh!

Bleh! It's been one of those months already. Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. I have no idea what to say.

I think there is something wrong with my port. It hurts in that area in which it was placed. I can move my port. Hmmmm. I have this tugging/pulling/cramping sensation on or near my port area. It's uncomfortable. Almost sharp. I'm not sure how to describe it. Ouch. It hurts. I need to make an appointment with my surgeon. Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. Blah. Bleh. Blah. Bleh. Blaaaaaaahhhhhh!

I hope all is well!

3 comments:

  1. Make an appointment and get it checked out, hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get it checked right away- I'll be hoping for the best for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you should get it checked out just to be sure. Let us know. Hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete