Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Body Hurts.

My feet and knees are killing me. I am not joking or exaggerating, but I've been on my feet for 7.5 hours. Seriously. I only sat down ONCE just for my 30 minute break. I bought some gel inserts for my shoes. I hope they work.

Also, I've been talking all day. I don't even want to hear my own voice! I'm sick of me!

I really don't like my new job. Hahahahahaha. I miss the organization of my old job. They were so organized. If you needed to call out, there was a person for that. If the tables needed to be cleaned and the dishes picked up, there was a person for that.

I guess, I like working with the people. I hate to say this, but some of the residents are rude and self-centered. It's really sad because it makes me frustrated with everyone. There are some really truly nice residents who appreciate every little thing you do, but it's sad that I let the bad ones spoil it for me.

(BTW, I'm a certified nurse's assistant.)

In other news, Cameron and I haven't really talked since Wednesday. It's whatever. I'll leave him alone. If he wants me, he'll find me.

It's reminds me of this quote:
“A man is like a cat; chase him and he will run - sit still and ignore him and he'll come purring at your feet.” - Helen Rowland


Meh. Whatever.

I hope all is well!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes men just suck. As for your job, I could see where feeling unappreciated in your line of work would really wear on you after all. And all day on your feet like that...ouch!

    ReplyDelete