Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, July 15, 2011

Le Sigh

Hey, ya'll. I hope everyone is doing ok. I'm still... here. I finally went to my OB GYN appointment. I left wanting to cry and vomit at the same time. Ugh. She actually took me seriously. Perhaps losing 100 lbs helped.

Anyway, I told her about my horrible periods and my cyst. I'm getting an ultrasound on the 27th. My body is depressing me. I feel like I'm bleeding all the time. I had my period June 23 and it lasted around 5 days. A week ago, I started bleeding a little. I thought by today it would stop. It got worse. Even though I was bleeding, she still gave me a Pap Smear. Yay. That mess hurt. I hope it doesn't come back abnormal because of the blood. After my Pap Smear, I started to bleed more heavier. I think that almost broke me. It's so frustrating. I wonder if anyone knows how I feel. It seems no one around me does...

Sigh.

I'm just sad. I hope this ultrasound will find something - perhaps the reason why my body is hating me...

Stay well, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda...I know how you feel. I have been there. I had cysts and fibroid tumors. My longest period was 37 days...or somewhere in that area. Yeah....non stop bleeding.

    You are drained...your body just wants to give out...and you feel gross and nasty all the time.

    Been there done that seen that move. If you need to talk, just e-mail me. I feel your pain.

    Sending you all types of virtual hugs so that you can smile.

    ReplyDelete