Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Get a Hobby!

I decided I should get a hobby. Why? Well, it would distract me from my possible food addiction. I decided I want to make soap!

I bought a soap kit at AC Moore last week. I used a 50% off coupon, yay! Unfortunately, the quality of the soap is cheap, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Here is one of my current creations that I am somewhat proud of:


Skull soap! It's smell is cucumber melon.

I hate cucumber melon. It just stinks to me. I accidently used it because it came with my kit. I wouldn't give this soap out as a gift because the quality is so poor. I'm just happy that I can do this.

I bought a bunch of supplies online. They are slowly coming in. I love Etsy.com. It's amazing. I bought a sample of soap from one seller. I got it today. They smell soooooo good. However, I am not sure if it's my water or the soap, but it dried out my hands. My water was acting funny today... so it could be that. However, my hands felt dry, but they smell good!

In other news...

Noooo. That's not an engagement me ring. A part of me would love it to be, but another part would scare the crap out of me. It's a ring that Cameron gave to me on Tuesday. It came with a necklace and earrings. The ring is by far my favorite. It's a sapphire and with tiny little diamonds. I think it's pretty. I am very thankful that he gave it to me.

Speaking of Cameron, we are doing ok. We fight every now and then. It's probably more related to stress and not each other. I know he has a lot on his plate. I know what he is going through is hard, and I really don't know how he feels. I just wish it would get better for him soon so he can be happy.

I guess that is it for now. If I start making a lot of soap (and I am proud of them), I think I will put them on Etsy.com and I will be sure to give y'all the link. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment