Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hey Y'all I've Been Making Soap!

I have been busy making soap! I'm losing weight while doing so too! Seriously, getting a hobby has gotten my mind off food. I've lost a couple of pounds and I can't be happier. :)

First my Etsy shop: Click Here. I think I am pretty reasonably priced. You can look at a couple of creations that I have for sale there.

Here are a couple that didn't make the cut:


These are pretty cute. They are scented with toasted rice. It smells really good. ALMOST like marshmallow, but different if that makes sense. It's made with goat milk. I don't know what happen but the soap was sweating, so it wouldn't be right to sell it. I guess I'll give it to my lovely boyfriend. He's going to be clean and smellin' good with all of my reject soaps that he's getting.


Here's my rose soap that's scented with a Victorian rose fragrance. I went overboard with the fragrance oil and it smell is overpowering. Ugh. The smell was everywhere! It's pretty though. :)


In other news, I got a new job! I think I like this one. Haha. It's working at a hospice home. A lot of my patients are not even old. Like 60 and younger. That hurts a little bit. There was one patient that really stuck out at me. She's 52 with pancreatic cancer. She's just a year older than my mom. It kind of puts things in perspective. Life shouldn't be taken lightly.

Anywho, Cameron and I are still doing well. We are going on 10 months. Woo-hoo! He got me sick though! My throat hurts and I have a dry cough. My nose is beginning to run. :( My lapband always gets tight when I get a cold virus. UGH. It sucks! It helps with weight loss, I guess.

Anyway, I must go! I need to get my body into bed and sleep. I hope you all are doing well.

Stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment