Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Save the Ta-tas, Ax the Muffin Top

Anyone have this problem?



Where your stomach sticks out more than your boobs do.


What do they call that? A booty-do is when your "stomach sticks out farther than your booty do [does]."

When I gained my weight, I mostly, it seems, gained it in my stomach. I either need to take a pregnancy test before I end up on that show "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" or do a billion crunches.

I'm 23, and my boobs are already sagging.

Le sigh.

For the next couple of years, a push up bra and spanx will be my best friends.

Such is life, I guess.

I hope you all are well!

1 comment:

  1. Yup, that is my problem(s) too. I gained mostly in my stomach and although it is shrinking, so are my tatas. UGH!

    ReplyDelete