I am such a fart!
I haven't posted in forever!
I hope everyone has had a good Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year!
Honestly, I have gained 20 pounds. I really don't know what happened. I used to eat healthy, exercise, the whole nine yards. Now I eat chocolate and junk and sit on my butt. I guess I will do the whole New Years resolution thing.
I want to make a very obtainable goal:
I want to lose 50 pounds by June 15th. I will start the first or second week of January. I have to get all of my ducks in a row. That's 50 pounds in 6 months, which is roughly 8 pounds a month. Now that is very obtainable.
I think I will make my boyfriend my weight loss buddy. Yep, I still have him. We've been going strong for a year. I really do love that man. :)
I will attempt to blog at least once a week.
I guess that's all for now.
I still like you guys! :)

Keep blogging! I'm glad things are going strong for you and the fella!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back! Blogging helps us stay accountable...
ReplyDelete