I hate having "lose weight" as my New Year resolution.
I think about losing 50 pounds and OH MY GOSH. That's a lot of work. I really don't how I lost the first 100. I don't remember what I did besides have a personal trainer. I did have the BodyBugg. (I have no idea where it's at.)
I don't remember how to lose weight.
Wow.
The thought of counting calories and exercising is overwhelming. I wish I hadn't fallen off the wagon in the first place. I have to start all over again. I have to figure this stuff out.
I guess once my new insurance from my new job that I started in October kicks in, I will see a nutritionist. That's probably a good place to start.
Happy New Year, y'all. :)

Happy New Year :o) and try just following the band rules, protein first and small meals. You'll soon get back into it. Keep us posted :p
ReplyDeleteI'd start with an online food tracker. It's really eye opening to see how many calories you're actually taking in every day.
ReplyDelete