I've gained 24. There's not point in hiding it. My band didn't fail me. It wasn't my band that let me gain 24 pounds. It was me and my bad choices. I did it to me.
Yep.
However, I'm tired of being fat. I think my last 50 blog posts have been about me being tired of being fat. However, I haven't done much about it.
There is a weight loss challenge going on at work. It hasn't started yet. I don't have much details, but I would really like to try it. I'll keep ya'll posted on that.
I guess that's it for now.
Adios!

Hmmm...haven't seen many posts from you lately. My advice: Join the challenge at work and blog about it here. I'm sure you'll see results. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI've been struggling lately too. Not so much with overeating, but with my body not cooperating with weight loss or maintenance when it should. I also haven't been blogging as much because I feel like I keep saying the same things over and over. Let's both make a goal of blogging more! I know we can do it!
ReplyDeleteFor me the Winter is the hardest. I don't want to go outside, and because I live with roommates and an old house, I am conscious of jumping up and down over one roommate's bedroom, and acting like a fool while the other dude is constantly around.
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely frustrating! I've been going roller skating a lot because it's indoors - physically challenging - and fun music! And there are always people better and worse than me, friendly people who want to help, and just a good atmosphere. Maybe there is a roller rink near you?
Sam, I don't know about roller skating. lol I think there is one around me, but it's over run by 13 year olds. My boyfriend got Insanity and P90X. We'll see how it goes. My boyfriend tried Insanity today. He says it's really hard. His words were: "I got my ass kicked by a big black guy, but he was nice about it." Lol. I can't wait to try both! :)
ReplyDelete