Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, May 11, 2012

A Romantic Getaway!

Hiiii!

Cameron surprised me with a mini-vacation slash romantic getaway. Ahhhh. :) We stayed Tuesday and Wednesday and came back Thursday.

We went to Edenton, NC. Edenton is a small town near the coast of NC, which apparently is the south's prettiest small town. I can't disagree. We stayed in a nice bed and breakfast called The Pack House Inn. We stayed in room number 20. It has a lovely king sized bed, a chaise lounge, and two wing back chairs. It was nice!

We saw most, if not all of the historical sites and houses. Even our bed and breakfast was from the early 1900s. We took some pictures at St. Paul's Episcopal Church's cemetery. Below is a picture of me in the cemetery.




The following picture is me in front of the sound. It was after dinner on Tuesday. For some reason it was very windy. On Wednesday, late afternoon is started to rain and thunderstorm. It was crazy. The rain was sooooo hard, but for some reason I liked it. Hearing the rain on the old roof was relaxing.



I have a ton of pictures, but I don't have the time to post them all!

I hope you all had a wonderful week like I did! Enjoy your weekend. :)

1 comment: