Nope, I did not fall off the face of the earth. Sometimes I wish I could just do that. Just go POOF, and go away or something. But I am here, and I'm happy to be here.
SO WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?
That damn trip I took in May! That lovely, sweet romantic trip.
It took just 2 days to get me off track for months. I think I had lost what? 10-15 pounds prior to that trip? Yeah, I gained that plus 20 more.
I am resting at 245. Sigh.
I'm not sure if that's the worse news though.
.... I fee like I'm going so fast! ....
Let me breathe.
Ok.
I'm ok.
Anyway, for the past several months maybe since October, I've been having horrible night coughs and reflux. It might have been later than October, but I really can't remember the first night it started. It was going on for a long time. I was getting stuck a lot and PBing a lot. I wanted to lose 40 pounds before seeing my doctor (hahahaha. yeah.) So, I put off going to see my doctor. I finally went 2 weeks ago. He took 2 cc out of my band. My reflux stopped completely and I can sleep the whole night. Yay!
Bad news?
I had an upper GI done last week. My band has slipped or dilated or something bad. So I'm going back to have surgery to fix it. I feel like I'm at square one: fighting with my insurance. This time around the insurance that I used was my primary, this time it's my secondary. Cigna is my primary. They seriously suck as an insurance. My policy has ZERO coverage for anything bariatric. So hopefully my secondary will cover it. My only fear is that since Cigna has ZERO coverage BCBS Anthem will say "Oh, I don't feel like covering it either."
Blah blah blah.
The main reason why I am back is because I need support. I have no real support system. I still have my lovely man, but there only so many times I can talk about these things with him until he gets frustrated and wants me to shut up.
I just wish I had support from someone around me.
Sigh.
I will TRY to post more. No promises though. Life has changed a lot. I'll do an update post later.

No comments:
Post a Comment