Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, April 30, 2012

The Dreaded "C" Word

CONSTIPATION!

 I have a feeling that I am alone in this issue.

But, man, I am having some serious constipation! What is up with that?! I know one issue is work. I work every Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 7a-7p. I don't like to poop in public. I don't like to poop at work. So I hold it in. Yes, I think that's my problem. So on Monday night I take a stool softener and I go Tuesday morning. I hate doing this though. I probably shouldn't do that often because my bowel muscles will stop working or something.

I think I will load up on some fiber (via healthy vegetables) this week and see if that changes things. I don't know what to do about the pooping situation at work. I just don't wanna do it!

Oh well.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I've been busy. I don't know what I've been busy with, but I just haven't gotten the chance to actually sit down and type something!

 I hope all is well (and not constipated)!

2 comments:

  1. Miralax is the absolute best. Very gentle and it definitely helps these matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I've heard about Miralax, but never tried it.

    ReplyDelete