Here is my 300 pound stomach:
Here is my 230 pound stomach:
I still have those back fat rolls. I can tell that my 230 stomach is smaller than my 300 pound stomach. I'm not sure if there is much of a difference? My incisions are really ugly. Uglier than last time. Instead of steri strips he used some kind of medical glue. I am going to have some really ugly scars. However, I guess I'd rather have scars and be skinny and healthy and have no scars and be fat and unhealthy.
I've only had a couple of sips of water today. I my consider eating jello.
My pain is not bad. At 4:00am, I took what he prescribed me. Then I took a half of a dose at 9am. I think I will take another half dose soon. The full dose knocked me out. The half dose makes the pain bearable.
I will keep updating.


No comments:
Post a Comment