It's been a while. I know. I know. I know!
Here's a little update before I go to bed:
I got my ultrasound done on my lady parts. Apparently everything is ok. He did find some fluid behind my uterus, and we're thinking that the lovely cyst decided to rupture because there wasn't a cyst found on the ultrasound. Also, because there was fluid behind my uterus.
So that is that. If things do not get better by November, I'm going to march myself right back into the doctor's office.
What about weight? Yeah. My weight has gone up. 236. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. My lowest was 214. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?! I am no where near perfect. I've been eating badly and not exercising.
As I am typing this, Cameron (aka my lovely, handsome, and sexy boyfriend) is checking out a gym. Maybe we will go together? I don't know. I don't know about him looking at me sweating and breathing hard... Yeaaaaah. Hahahaha.
So Monday I am starting my new self (again). I'll be joining another gym on Saturday (probably the one Cameron is checking out) and I will be counting calories and drinking endless amounts of water.
Yep. That's it for now. I will try my very very best to keep y'all updated more. I am such a horrible blogger! I keep thinking of everyone though!
I am on Facebook. If you want to email me or post in the comment section your link to your Facebook, I will be more than happy to add you!
<3 Love y'all!

yay facebook! Jen Steele@ jennaysteele at yahoo.com is my email. I don't talk band stuff on my FB.
ReplyDelete