Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Let's Talk About Sag!

My starting weight was 327. I am currently 230 lbs. So, I've lost 97. However, my lowest weight has been 214. Ouch, I know. I've gained a crap load of weight. Anyway, let's talk about sagging skin.

I've always had big arms. I don't understand. It's funny where people gain their weight. My weight is mostly in my arms and my upper stomach. My butt is flat! lol Anyway, the picture to the left is what my right upper arm looks like. People are always telling me to lift weights and the such. I do! (Or I did when I worked out) However, it still looks the same. I have 75 pounds left to lose. I am scared what my arms will look like.

Just one more thing about my arms. I shave my armpits like most ladies do. There have been several occasions in which I have actually cut my poor skin because it's loose. Someone suggested Nair and I did use it, but it wasn't very smooth. However, Nair works AWESOME on your legs, but it lasts as long as shaving does. I cannot afford laser treatments, so I will stick with shaving for now.

In other news, I finally got a first shift job, which is awesome. I'm glad that I can just go to work and be done with it by 3. I hope I will get my July schedule soon so I can schedule workout sessions. I seriously need to get back working out.

I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

  1. My arms are big too and I really don't want to have saggy skin as I lose more weight. I've heard working out and time are the two biggest things that help. I started using the Jergen's Daily Glow lotion in the firming formula hoping it will help and at least if I look a little more tan that will help them look better! :)

    ReplyDelete