After going on hiatus from my "lifestyle change" I find it hard to get back to normal. Today, I'm wearing my BodyBugg and logging my food. Right now, I feel as though I am deprived.
Actually, I feel like a drug addict, but my drug is sugar. I have become addicted to sugar again. There are cupcakes in the kitchen and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in the pantry. Oh gosh. I would eat both. I would. I seriously would.
But I won't.
I had my serving of special dark chocolate Hershey Kisses, which were like 180 calories. You know, I probably shouldn't have had them. They are enabling my sugar addiction. (However, one could argue that dark chocolate is good for you!)
Anyway, so I'm back to being addicted to sugar. Sugar doesn't fill you up much and it makes you wanting more. I seriously should get into the food business. I think I'll have customers for life!
Anyway, as I was logging my food for today, I had noticed that fruits and veggies are low in calories! (Wow, I'm sorry for not picking that up long ago.) So, you can eat a lot of fruits and veggies, which I am sure is strongly encouraged. A whole cup of grapes is around 100 calories. That seriously a lot of grapes. A cup of romaine lettuce is like 12 calories. It's insane.
So far I've eaten 1256 calories. I'm not sure how accurate that is. I did spit up a little today during lunch. Let's give or take 50 calories, lol. I have burned 2524 calories. I hope to burn at least 500 more calories before I go to bed tonight.
Well, I guess that's it.
Wait... one more thing. Does anyone ever wonder how many calories are in toothpaste? I mean, I don't eat my toothpaste, but I've been wondering lately.
.... ok I'm odd.
I hope y'all have a great Thursday!

Sugar is totally addictive. I went on a sugar binge during the holidays and I find myself wanting a little something sweet every day since. I resisted buying cookies yesterday. That was my moral victory. You'll get back into the groove...don't worry.
ReplyDeleteI love fruits and veggies for that reason. I really like salad (and lettuce never gets stuck for me) and I love that I can eat 2-3 cups of salad and not even make a dent in my calories for the day. I've also started portioning out like a tablespoon or so of dressing and dipping my lettuce into it instead of pouring it on. Makes a big difference. I also like the individual packets of dressing you can get, because then you can be totally accurate with it (and some of the low fat, low cal ones only have 35-40 calories for one whole packet).
ReplyDelete