Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, January 20, 2011

This Is It!

This is the year that I WILL be under 200 pounds. This is the year that I will be at a healthy weight. This, my friends, is it!

I am feeling motivated. Part of my problem WAS my bladder infection. I hated working out because I felt like I was going to pee on myself. Apparently, I've had this infection for a long time, but didn't realize it was an infection. So, now that I can run without feeling like I'm going to wet myself, I feel good!

My personal trainer and I made a insane goal that can be attained: 48 pounds in 3 months. I know, I know! It's insane. However, this chick on that MTV show called "I Used To Be Fat" lost 90 pounds in 90 days. Sooooooo.... 48 pounds in 60 days seems somewhat almost reasonable.

I will be starting Bootcamp with him on Monday. I'm going to hate every minute of it, but it's a good thing. See, I have the exercise thing down, but the nutrition is so hard. It's hard especially when I live at home and my family has no desire to eat healthy. I don't get it, but I will attempt to not succomb into temptation.

This will be hard, but who in the hell said this would be easy? Really? Come on!

That's about it.

In other news, my boyfriend and I have been together for 1 month. It's is a pretty awesome feat because we've tried to be with each 3 other plus times and it hasn't worked. lol So, 1 month down is pretty awesome.

I hope yall are having an awesome week!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda, I love your goal setting. It is very similar to my own.

    And I have good news; 3 months is 90 days, not 60 :o)

    So you have an extra 30 days to make this very attainable goal :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 1 month! I remember when my hubby and I had been dating for 4 months. It was the longest either of us had been in a relationship. Felt like a huge achievement. Been together 11 years now.

    Ambitious goal! You can do it! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! You can do it!! When I got back on the horse in December I was at 258. Now - 5 months later, I'm at 195. Over 60 pounds in 5 months! If I can do it - anyone can and you definitely can! I'll be here rooting you on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol - that meant to say 'back on the horse in September'. No, I did not lose over 60 pounds since December :P

    ReplyDelete