Stool Softeners are amazing. I took two last night and I've had like 3 bowel movements. Ooooh. I feel relief. I feel lighter. It's amazing.
Anyway, I have a Dr.'s appointment. This won't be good. :( Oh well. I've lost motivation, and I have NO idea how to get it back. I WANT to lose weight, but wanting to do something and actually doing it are two totally different things. I shall get with my Bodybugg soon. I don't know what's wrong with me. I wonder if having a boyfriend is affecting my motivation. I don't know. UGH.
In other news, I wrote to Bolthouse Farms about how awesome their drinks are. Well, they sent me four $1 off coupons. :) Awesome! After my Dr.'s appointment, I'll stop by Harris Teeter and pick up one.
It's suppose snow here. It's actually bone dry. I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm pretty sure they don't know either. lol
Well, I guess that's it for now!

We all have weeks where the motivation just isn't there. You were joking but I can tell you definitively that meeting my hubby caused me to to gain weight. Was too busy being with him to focus on myself and working out. Go figure. Hope this week goes well for you!
ReplyDeleteYeah. I for sure cycle with motivation. If I am lucky, I am on for two weeks, and only off for one...but it's been longer. My only salvation is the gym bc my girlfriend is Gym Nazi...but the food part. I can be sneaky :)
ReplyDeleteIm the same - sometimes I just lose motivation. I think everyone does honestly. Its impossible to be on track 100% of the time. I was telling my fiance over the holidays how upset I was because I was eating like a little piggy. And he just said not to worry - its good to cut yourself a break sometimes. So just look at it as a little break. And I try to not look at it as a black and white break from everything. Like Ill take a break from anally counting calories but Ill keep up with my gym routine. That always helps. Hang in there!!
ReplyDelete