Well, at the advice of my personal trainer (and myself) I had to stop my low carb experiment. :(
Apparently, on Monday, I looked like I was about to die, and I had to tell him about my period problems and my low carb experiment. :( However, my period problems are slowly fixing themself, so I think by Monday, I will re-start. I did lose 4 pounds on the three days that I was on it. I think I've gained 2 back though. :(
The problem with a low carb "diet" once you start eating carbs again, you gain the weight back. Poo! Oh well.
Tomorrow is my bandiversary. :) Yay!

That IS a problem that I can do without!
ReplyDeleteHappy bandiversary! You are really a success story!
Happy Bandiversary! I've always had a hard time sticking to the low carb thing. I had energy problems and some emotional ones too (possibly tied to the whole seratonin thing?). I think the biggest benefit of doing low carb for a few days is it takes away the craving for sugar, so you can go back to natural carbs (fruit, even whole grains) while avoiding the refined stuff.
ReplyDelete