Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Bandiversary!

I feel like crying! Don't you? Gosh! One Freaking Year! I made it one freaking year. Wow. I would have NEVER thought I would have lost over 100 pounds. NEVER. Wow. Just wow!

Hahaha. My eyes are tearing up as I type this.

Ok! Well, I have no idea what to say.

This journey is hard one (notice how I didn't say was!). Even though it's been one year, I still have a ways to go.

It's so crazy how I remember April 7, 2010 like it was yesterday! I remember what I was wearing, what I was doing, and how I was feeling. I was feeling like I got hit by a mack truck!

Wow.

I am slightly speechless.

Well, I will leave you all with a lovely special surprise my mother thought she would leave me:



Appropriate, huh?

(I like how the 1 is backwards.)

3 comments:

  1. How sweet of your mom! Happy bandiversary! You have made wonderful, amazing progress! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow - congrats on the 100! You should be so proud.

    ReplyDelete