Today is day 1 of my low carb "thing."
I am so freaking emotional that I have no idea what to do with myself. UGH. I wonder if I should blame it on my period or what? I have no idea.
I have to keep telling myself that it's only a week. I've wanted to give up a thousand times today. I haven't cheated yet!
The one thing that is really bothering me is that I am going to miss Cameron's concert tonight. He's like one of the last bands to play, so it will be very late and I have to work tomorrow. UGH. A part of me wants to go but leave early, but another part of me has to realize that if we are going to be in this for the long run, then there will be times that I will miss his concert. Maybe I'm being insecure.
There.
I think that is what's really bothering me.
Missing his concert.
I'm not a needy person, but for some reason I need him right now. UGH.
Ugh.
Screw these damn emotions, carbs, and periods!

No comments:
Post a Comment