Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Horrible Nocturnal Reflux

Tonight, I woke up twice choking on liquid that came up from my stomach. It was some kind of weird response. I woke up sitting straight up coughing. I swear some stomach contents went into my lungs. This is not a good thing.

The rest of the night, I slept propped up on pillows. I still could feel the acid and stomach contents rise in my throat.

I also love how convenient this is. You know it being Easter tomorrow. I wonder if I can get off work early and call my doctor today for an unfill. UGH.

I really hope this is just me being too tight rather and a slip.

UGH.

This sucks!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, that sounds terrible! I hope the unfill works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a "too tight" problem to me. Hope your doctor can get you in.

    ReplyDelete