After having a slight mental breakdown, I am good. Cameron had an awesome time at his show last night, and I couldn't be more happier. Although, I wish I was there, I am over it. There will be a ton more that I will go to and, but on the other hand, I will miss some. That is life! RIGHT?! Right.
This low-carb thing is not that bad. However, I would like a cupcake right now. Or ice cream. We have some butter pecan ice cream in the freeze. Mmmmmm...
Today, I stepped on the scale after work before I took my shower. My naked weight was 212.6 lbs. That's the lowest my naked weight has ever been since I could remember. That is awesome. I'm sure that I have lost mostly water though. I'm probably losing water from my low-carb "thing" and the diuretic in my midol, but I'll take it!
Speaking of midol...
(This is where you people who do not care about lady things need to stop reading...)
I thought I was about to give birth today! I had the worse cramps coming at me from my front and my back. WHATTHEHELL?!
That's not the worse part...
(Here's where it gets gross... sorry!)
My flow is soooooo heavy. It's literally dripping out of me. At work, I sat on the toilet and looked down. Ugh. Grossest thing ever. You know it's really gross when you think something coming out of your own body is gross.
Well, there is nothing that I can do. I even asked two nurses. You can't do anything for these kinds of things!
It was the second worst pain that I've ever been in, and I worked through it! Maybe having children isn't for me. I don't know. I am uncomfortable.
That's it for now. I hope y'all are having an awesome weekend!

Girls I work with have heavy flows like that. I can't imagine. Take care.
ReplyDeleteAs I've been losing weight, I've been having the same lady type issues. It sucks donkey balls. Hope it lightens up and you feel better today. Great weigh in!
ReplyDelete