Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, August 11, 2011

14 Days of OptiFast

I went to see my surgeon today. My weight? 237.4. Which is less than one pound from my OB GYN appointment. Anyway, I am sort of glad that I went. I got a fill and we both decided that it would be a good idea to go back on OptiFast for two weeks. I am soooooooo not looking forward to this. I hated the last time. I will hate this time too. But I can't wait to see the scale move in the downward direction. I can't wait to see 214 on the scale again and possibly fit into my size 16 jeans that I bought months ago.

Right now I'm a size 18/20. It depends on the brand, I guess.

Not sure what else to say. I guess I will keep y'all updated on my lovely OptiFast journey!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Hopefully those 14 days will go by really fast!

    ReplyDelete