One thing I've learned:
Screw motivation. Just do it.
Motivation is funny. If we all waited until we had motivation, do you really think things would get done?
No, I don't think so either. So, we must just do it. Just freakin' do it already.
It's amazing.
Yeah, so I'm doin' it.... weight loss that is. Ha.
For right now, I'm putting off my liquid diet. Yeah. I paid $250 to put off my liquid diet. I bought Optifast from my doctor for $250. Anyway, to get out of doing 14 days of hell, I decided to actually get my butt in gear and do it!
For the past couple of days, I've been eating healthier. My cravings aren't that bad. Tomorrow starts calorie counting. I've already got breakfast, after breakfast snack, lunch, and after lunch planned out.
I'll share it with ya:
Breakfast: 1 homemade peach/banana protein smoothie - 215 calories, 25 grams of protein
Snack: 1 half of banana (left over from the smoothie) and perhaps a cup of cheerios - 50 calories for the banana and 100 for the cheerios if I eat them
Lunch: 1 chicken breast sandwich with low fat mayo - 215
1 one ounce bag of chips - 160
Snack: 1 whole banana - 100 calories
A grand total of: 840 calories (I am including the 100 for the cheerios)
That leaves me 660 for dinner and perhaps, another snack.
I really hope I can stick to this plan.
I feel like such a cow, and I'm tired of BSing myself.

Nike had it right didn't they - JUST DO IT! Lol.
ReplyDeleteYou CAN do it !
ReplyDeleteGood for you! My motto is fake it til you make it! :)
ReplyDelete