Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, August 8, 2011

Lard Ass

I feel like such a fat ass. I'm saggy and I feel like my arm fat is flying everywhere and it might hit someone. You wanna know something funny? When I put my upper arm over my ear, I almost go deaf in that ear. It's like my fat gets sucked into my ear. It's amazing.

I just so damn.... ugh. I don't know.

I'm going to see my surgeon about a fill on Thursday. He's not going to like that I've gained a shit load of weight, but I somehow have to drag my butt in there...

Ugh.

Sometimes I just dislike me.

3 comments:

  1. We all have days like this BUT calling yourself a fat ass doesn't help anyone....be kind to yourself...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinow it can get depressing, but keep moving forward and don't be so hard on yourself. This is not a race. It takes time to learn how to change your way of thinking about food. Look at your weight loss ticker.....you should be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all go through it. Go get your full, take your medicine from your doc and move on. That's all we can do.

    ReplyDelete