Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, July 5, 2010

How Could I Forget?!


I failed to mention that I HAVE LOST 50 LBS! How could I forget? Wow. This is probably a good time to take a picture of myself. I think I'll go do that. :)
Today my dad said that he could tell that I'm losing weight. I shouldn't expect so much from the people that I live with. They see me everyday. It does make me feel better that my dad says that he can see it.
Today I went to the gym. I find it harder to go. I find it hard to get up off my ass and go. I must go though! I have a personal trainer meeting on Wednesday. Hopefully we can start that up again and meet regularly (He got married and went on his honeymoon for 2 weeks).
I am so tired. I don't understand why I've been so tired lately.
I'm going go to find someone that will take pictures of me. Hopefully I will post them soon!

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats on the BIG 5-0!! Can't wait to see some pics!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pics. You are doing so great! I remember when you were worried that you wouldn't be able to pay for surgery now here you are 50 lbs down. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats, that's awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats x 50! Can't wait foe some PIX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 50 is amazing!! That's a major milestone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 50 pounds that's fantastic! Yippee! You are doing great! Keep up the Good work and check me out so we can follow each other's journey. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..." mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete