I have some oldies. View for yourself and then I'll explain.
Me in 2003 at the age of 15 with my dad and little sister.
Me again in 2003 at 15.
Is it just me or does anyone else NOT see a fat girl? I don't see a fat girl at all. She's pretty damn cute. THAT'S ME THOUGH!
My depression and compulsive eating got me to 327 pounds. I thought I was fat and ugly. I WASN'T THOUGH! I remember my parents telling me that I'm fat. I WASN'T FAT THOUGH! I mean I could have lost 50 pounds to be more healthier, but FAT?! No way! So, I let myself get up to 327 pounds only to be more depressed about how cute I USED to look. I'll look cute again one day, but damn. I really screwed myself.
Shit.
It makes me so damn mad.
-------------------------------------
On a good note, I'm still doing well. I'm still hanging on those 50 pounds that I've lost. I probably have lost more, but I don't weigh myself every day. I only weigh myself every other week with my personal trainer. Speaking of that, that is going good too. I hate exercising. I really do. But I have to do it.
Yep. So that's it.
I'm so lame for only posting once in a while. I'm doing great so don't think otherwise! I just think the whole newness of my band has worn off a wee bit. I shall post more in the future! One of these damn days I'll post some current pictures of me. :)
Hope all is well!

Sounds great! I am so glad you're doing well. Keep in touch more though, do you have a facebook? *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletehttp://banded4me.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award - thanks for your great blog.