Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, July 1, 2010

PB from HELL!

Oh my god!

No more doughnuts, bread, or anything of the like!

This morning while I was making scrambled egg whites, I decided to take a tiny bite of a doughnut. It's funny how the tiniest things become the biggest problems.

Anyway, so I take a bite of the doughnut. I don't think I chewed it well. I begin to feel stuck, but I've felt stuck before and it wasn't any big deal. I go to drink some orange juice because sometimes liquids do help when I get stuck a little bit.

OH MY GOD!

I start to burp, and then I kept burping, and then a little bit of orange juice comes up. THEN ORANGE JUICE COMES SPEWING OUT OF MY NOSE AT SOME INSANELY HIGH VELOCITY!

While I have orange juice shooting out of my nose, I realize that my eggs on the stove burning. So somehow, I stop the orange juice flow (kind of like when a horse can start and stop their labor.... or maybe not so much) and I start to take my eggs out of the pan. That is when I realized that I didn't want to eat them. So, they go into the trash on top of my orange juice sewage.

Blah.

Anyway, I go to work only to feel nauseated most of the day. I didn't eat anything until I got home. I started on some soft stuff and then I did have chicken for dinner. Blah. I probably should have stuck with liquids for the rest of the day.

Wow.

Never in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Note to self: stay FAR away from donuts! Thanks for the advice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is weird how sometimes the things go down fine and sometimes they coming flying back up and shooting across the room. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..." mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete