I'm very tired today.
I took yesterday off from work. I didn't do much, but I am glad I didn't PB again. UGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.
A nurse that I work with brought in doughnuts. Hahahaha. No. I wanted to tempt it again. But, of course, I decided against it. She said she'll bring in pizza tomorrow. I think I'll just eat the topping of it.
I've noticed that I get full on liquids. Is that normal? lol For example, I drank a lot of cranberry juice before going to lunch and I was sooooo full! I ate a protein bar, but that was it. I haven't been eating much. I don't really desire or have an appetite for eating.
I hope this restriction feeling stays for a while.
I guess that's it for now. :)

I have good days and bad... I try to stay away from carbs because they make me hungry and just crave more and more junk. You will see what works for you but the good days and bad seems to be the same for everybody. Also some days my band is tighter than others too... weird. I'm glad you're doing so well with your restriction, that's wonderful. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete