Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pardon My Laziness and Insane Exhaustion...

I am exhausted. Tired. Sleepy. I feel as though I have mono. I could probably sleep anywhere. I'm not sure why I am tired. I got a multi-vitamin with B12 and Iron. I'm am increasing my carbs and iron.

Good news? I worked out for 2 hours today.

Bad news? I still don't have pics. I'm slightly lazy and not in the mood. Even though I have lost 50 pounds, I still look big.

I went to the doctor yesterday. Up 1 pound. 1 POUND OF MUSCLE NOT FAT! Yay! :) Dr. says not to worry about it and stop weighing myself!

I'm so tired...
Help me.

4 comments:

  1. I'd be tired after working out for 2 hours too. Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work out 1-2 hours a day for 3-4 days a week. I want to get this weight off! But anyway, this is a weird type of exhaustion. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you tell your doc? You should probably have your labs drawn just to be on the safe side. Could very well be mono or just a virus. If it doesn't get better soon...see your doc. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and it could be your Thyroid too!

    ReplyDelete