Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tight!

Yesterday my band was super tight. It's the most painful thing ever. It's frustrating also. Cameron made vegetarian tacos last night. They were insanely good, but I had a very hard time getting just one hard taco down. I had to force myself, which I shouldn't have. He doesn't really understand that sometimes I can't physically eat some things. He either thinks I'm not hungry or that I'm starving myself. It's hard to explain those things to "outsiders."

I guess my band is acting tight because I'm menstruating. I don't really understand the correlation. Perhaps it has something to do with water retention. However, it's not like this all the time.

Oh well.

In other news, I have decided to start my low carb "diet" (Ooooooh! I hate that word!) on Friday. I'm just going to do it for a week. I need to jump start my weight loss again. It hasn't been the best. I know this is going to be super hard for me. I just need to stick with something just so I can prove myself that I can do it.

(Speaking of sticking with something, I haven't had a soda in 1 month and 4 days.)

Anyway, that's it for now.

Have a lovely Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! for no soda! You can do it and you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving up soda was one of the hardest things for me. I still miss it sometimes.

    Good luck on low carb! Hope your band loosens up a little before then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to give up soda. I just have to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it I get loose at TOM???

    I am also thinking of doing the low carb 'thing' too :o)

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete