Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just Quickly Updatin'

Hello friends! I hope everyone one is doing ok. I'm alright. I started my new job on Tuesday. I've been training all week. I have today, tomorrow, and Monday off. I am very thankful for that.

I really haven't had a home cooked meal in a long time. I really need to start cooking again. I've gained weight, I know it. I really don't want to think about it, but I least I'm not in denial and I do know what is going on. I'm not one of those people that lie to their doctors and say "But Doctor! I'm doing everything right! Why am I not losing weight?!" Yeah. Ok. That's just not me. I know I'm screwing up, but we're allowed to screw up. That's life.

Also, I've got some personal issues that I have to work out. I would write them here, but I really don't know who reads this blog. Oh well. I hate fighting with myself in my head. Again, oh well.

I hope all is well. If it's not, it will be one day!

Here's a funny for your viewing pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment