Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, June 13, 2011

Same Old, Same Old

I'm still stuck in the "same old, same old" rut.

Today is my last day of third shift, and my last day of my old job that I've been at for three years. To be honest, I'm glad it's over. I couldn't take being screwed a minute longer!

I did get a new job. I did get the job that I interviewed for when I was having my pains. I have do decline the offer because it's only supplemental, and I got another offer somewhere else for a full time job. I start this job tomorrow, which kind of sucks because I'll be working the whole entire night. I'll go from one job to another. Oh well. :(

But at least, I can get back into my weight loss mode again. I had to reschedule my appointment with my lap band doctor. I go the 27th instead of today. That gives me 2 weeks to lose 30 pounds! Yay! Haha. If only that were possible...

I did plant a vegetable garden. I know I'm kind of late. I hope I will get something this season. I need to go buy some tomato plants because the ones that I grew from seeds died. :(

I planted watermelon, pumpkin, egg plant, yellow and green peppers, spaghetti squash, and zucchini. I love egg plant - especially egg plant Parmesan.

Well, that's it for now.

Stay healthy, y'all!

1 comment: