Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ouch

Lady issues.

Yes, it's that time of the month again...

(If you wish not to hear about my lady issues, which is totally understandable because I don't even want to hear about my own issues, please feel free to go onto the next blog.)

My period came 3 days late. Lol. Ok. No big deal. The funny thing is that I decided to buy a pregnancy test and when I got home my period had started. Hahaha. Oh well. There were two in a box. I'll save the other one for a rainy day.

Anyway, I have come to the conclusion that my lady issues are not because of my weight loss, but because of this cyst that had decided to grow on my ovary.

My period is really bad again. I won't go into detail, but you ladies can only imagine.

I cancelled my OB GYN appointment because I THOUGHT I would be on my period. I didn't know it would be late! Well, whenever I get my new schedule from my new job, I'll schedule an appointment.

It's sad how I put my work and school before my health. I keep cancelling my appointments because of them.

And, finally, for your entertainment:

1 comment:

  1. I know I am not one to talk, but don't let life get in the way of your health. Take the time to make your appointments. You deserve to look after yourself :o)

    ReplyDelete