Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall is coming!

This weekend has been a cold one for North Carolina. Yesterday, it didn't get past 65 degrees, and Friday wasn't better. Today I think it got into the 70s, which is still pretty cool for this time in NC.

Not only was it freezing, it was raining!

Yesterday, Cameron and I had hung out for the whole entire day. I had a ridiculously good time and I think I fell more deeply in love with him. During the day we went to the flea market, checked out a local Pagan festival, and ate some awesome Chinese food. At night we went to a concert. I had three Michelob Ultras (only 95 calories!) and I got slightly smashed. I don't drink much, so I think 3 beers was my limit. I ran out of money so it had to be my limit! Anyway, I had a great time, and I would totally do it again.

On to something more fun!

I made cupcakes!

Woooo hoooo!



Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting!


I got the recipe from Gina at SkinnyTaste.com. Instead of using pumpkin spice, I used cinnamon. I think they taste great!

I love finding guilt-free recipes. I love how I can still eat my "old things," but they can be a bit better for me. Because this girl doesn't live off of carrot sticks and tofu!

Tomorrow starts a great week of eating right and exercising!

200 by 2012!

I hope all of you had a very awesome weekend!

1 comment: