Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Saturday Date Night

My lovely boyfriend took me out to a fancy Italian restaurant. There are a few times in which I wish I didn't have a lap band. This was one of them. There was sooooo much food. It was all good. Even the salad was good!

They first brought us some bread with some oil and vinegar mixture. That was amazing. Then we ordered garlic cheesy bread knots. Those were wonderful. Then they brought out a salad. OMG. The tomatoes were awesome. Then we actually got our meal. I got the baked spaghetti with Italian sausage, and Cameron got ravioli stuffed with cheese. My plate was huge. I think they dumped a whole box of pasta on my plate. Needless to say, I have a ton of leftovers.

Here's a pic of the food before we got our main course.



I couldn't eat much of my salad. Sometimes it's embarrassing to have a lap band. It looked like I didn't eat much. Thankfully, Cameron understood and that's all that matters. :)

It was a great night. We ate outside and the weather was wonderful. I hope to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment