Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm not in denial. I'm just selective about my reality!


I think my band is in the red zone, however I don't want to admit it. I've lost four pounds and I love not having to eat a lot to be satisfied. On the other hand, I have some reflux at night if I eat before going to bed. However, if I wait before going to bed, I don't have the problem. I also have heartburn, but it goes away with Prilosec.

I go back to my surgeon on the 13th. I think I will bring it up, but I am unsure if I need an unfill. Maybe the tiniest unfill a person can have.

I am just unsure about this last fill.

In other news, I am getting my butt into the gym 2-3 times a week. I just came back from the gym an hour or so ago. I burned 578 calories in 50 minutes. I was on the treadmill and the elliptical. I think I will stay away from the bikes. They don't burn that many calories.

This will be a little short. I hope all is well!

1 comment:

  1. I spent 5 months in denial about being too tight. I finally went back yesterday for a small unfill and already I do feel relief.

    ReplyDelete