Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rash!

Yay! I got my first rash in a long time. I remember I would get them when I was over 300 pounds. Not often, but I can remember them.

First I will share with you a cute picture of a cute kitty doing cute things:




Now I will show you a picture of my rash!



I didn't want my fat roll rash to be all up in your news feed, lol. Anyway, it's under my bottom fat roll (Yes, I have more than one, lol). You know... that fat roll below the muffin top.

I really want this documented. I am not sure which doctor to go to. I have my surgeon appointment on the 13th. However, I have a feeling that he won't document it. I am thinking about going to my regular doctor. I should probably go anyway because I hurt my hand a while ago and it still hurts.

Oh well. It itches and it hurts. It's not as bad as it could be. Still not fun though.

Well, I hope all is well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your PCP is the best way to go with the rashes (so I've heard) and if your hand hurts anyway...

    ReplyDelete