Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You funny scale, you!

My scale is funny.

For the past week or two, I've been struggling with my diet and exercise. I've been nervous about yesterday's doctors appointment. I was scared that I wouldn't have lost a lot of weight. Well, for some odd reason I ended up dropping 2 pounds out of no where. How does that happen?

It's not just my scale. It's all the scales. I hate having those false hopes. So, I guess I believe my scale is lying to me. Which is illogical because all the other scales say the same.

I'm crazy. Yep.

In other news, my doctor believes I can be around 200 by Christmas. I do believe it's possible. It's just a lot of work! That last sentence was funny because who said this was easy? Anyway, I will try my best to be around 200 by Christmas.

In other, other news, I am slightly annoyed with my boyfriend, Cameron. I don't know if it's because of PMS, but I am still annoyed nonetheless. I have learned that no matter how perfect you think your man is, he still sometimes says the wrong thing. Sometimes I can think of a thousand others things that he could have said, but he chose that one that annoyed me. I know he can't help it. He can't read my mind. I am probably expecting too much. We've been together for nine months so I should just stop being so crazy if I want to spend the rest of my life with this man. I love him even though he isn't perfect all the time. :)

I hope everyone is having a happy hump day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! It sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men epitomize imperfection. You've been together 9 months. It took about 2 years for me to get past the honeymoon phase with hubby when we started dating. He's going to say a million wrong things while the two of you are together and then a million more after you've been together even longer.

    ReplyDelete