Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, April 9, 2012

2 Year Anniversary

Saturday was my two year anniversary of when I got my lab band. It's been two years.

Wow.

I didn't do anything exciting Saturday (mostly because I had to work). I did reward myself by eating healthy. The first year of my lab band journey, I worked really really hard. However, this past year, I've fought against myself and the band. I'm not where I should be in this journey, but I know I will get there. I am ok with this. The past is the past and it cannot be undone.

I am one of those who have to learn the hard way. Lessons have been learned. I'm moving on from here.

Life is good.

This is going to be such a short entry. I hope all is well and had a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Bandiversary! There's something about that second one...I know mine is going to be a bit of a letdown as this second year just hasn't been nearly as successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think it's because we lose so much weight (and kind of quickly) in the first year that it makes the second year seem kind of blah.

    ReplyDelete