Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, April 6, 2012

Yeah, Yeah, I did it!

11 pounds gone in one month! Yeah! Yeah! Yay! I am not sure, but I *think* that might be the highest weight loss in a month that I have ever done. I am not positive though. I feel good!

I saw my lovely surgeon today. Exactly 11 pounds gone since my last appointment, which was a month ago. It's surreal. This is the most I've lost in a while. I almost don't believe it. I feel like I've cheated or something. However, I have changed my eating habits a lot.

I just have to accept that I'm awesome and move on.

Ha!

But really, it's crazy. If I continue, I can be at 199 by the end of July! My doctor says June, but I think I'll hit for July.

Yay!

I still don't believe it.

In other news, Cameron and I made dinner last night. We are both headstrong when it comes to cooking and cooking in the kitchen together. It kind of sucks being that way. We both want our way at the same exact time. However, yesterday for dinner he made Pistachio-Crusted Eggplant Cutlets and I made Broccoli Twice Baked Potatoes (both are wonderful vegetarian recipes). I think we did well with that. We both have something different to cook and we didn't get into each other's way. It was alright. :)

Well, that's it for now. I'm going to make two patches of those awesome lemon bars. I'm going to take one for work on Sunday for Easter.

Enjoy your weekend and Happy Easter!

2 comments: