Anyway, let's get to the interesting juicy stuff.
On Tuesday, Cameron took me to a lovely upscale Greek restaurant called Taverna Agora.
We both got all dressed up for each other. I went to Lane Bryant and bought a beautiful dress. The atmosphere at the restaurant was amazing. We sat outside under a roof. There were real live plants that crawled around the ceiling and everywhere. There were those tiny Christmas lights in the ceiling too. It was beautiful! We both had a glass of wine, an appetizer, bread, and our main entrees. I had lobster stuffed ravioli with vodka sauce and he had this amazing scallop pasta dish. His was so much better than mine. I'm kind of jealous.
When we got back to his place his mom took a ton of pictures of us. Cameron has never seen me in a dress and neither has she. Heck, I haven't worn a dress in 6 years!



That last picture really shows our relationship and personalities. I'm the immature one. I laugh too much. He is always giving me some kind of look. I know he's not serious, but he pretends to be. We have a fun time together.
He's the best that has ever happened to me. I know we will get married one day in the future. I love him dearly. I don't know what I would do without him. He is amazing.
In lovely other news, I weighed naked today. Yay! I saw 223.4. That is the lowest I've seen in a good while. I can't remember when I last saw that. Probably early last year. Wow. I'm really doing this. I am proud of myself.
Well, I hope all is well. Have a good weekend!

Hi - new follower. Your dress looks great. Glad you had a great night out.
ReplyDeleteAwww - you look great in purple and love to see you so happy.
ReplyDelete