I really hope this isn't just me, but when it's that time of the month the numbers on my scale seem to not go down or even creep up a bit. I stepped on the scale and it said 230.
Here's how it went down:
Amanda steps on scale fully clothed and with shoes.
Scale reads 230.
Amanda (rather loudly exclaims): WHAAAT?!
Amanda's Mother: What?
Amanda: Nothing. I'm just fat. That's all.
End scene.
Sigh.
I've been to the gym twice this week and I've eaten pretty well. I guess mother nature has other plans for me.
In other news, I TRIED SPAGHETTI SQUASH LAST NIGHT. I've never been so excited about a vegetable before. It was amazing. :)
Also yesterday, I made Cameron pick strawberries with me. We had a fun time, but now we have like 7 pounds of strawberries to do something with. We've already had strawberry short cakes. Yum!
That's it for now. I hope y'all have a great day!

Ugh. TOM is just the bane of my existence lately. Try not to let those hormonal fluctuations get to you. :)
ReplyDelete