Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One Day at a Time!

I've been meaning to blog for the longest time. I've been busy, tired, or I keep forgetting. Today I saw 225.8 for my naked weight! That makes me happy! I really don't remember when I saw 225 last. Probably last year.

In other news, I was super duper tight yesterday. I woke up feeling like I had something stuck in my throat or a burp that I couldn't get out. I couldn't really eat at all yesterday. I have no idea how many calories that I've consumed. I think I feel better today. I haven't tried to eat, but I don't have that "something stuck in my throat" feeling.

In other other news, I broke my cell phone! I have a Droid X2. I drop it a lot. Saturday night, I dropped just right and the screen cracked. Luckily, I have insurance on it and I got a new one. So all is well.

Oh, I HAVE to share you this recipe for lemon bars! Oh my goodness! They are so good. I don't know why, but I've been having this thing for lemon lately. They are a Hungry Girl recipe: Lighter Lemon Bars

Here is my version:



Seriously, you have to try these. Everyone that I've made them for loves them. Even Cameron, who I think really doesn't like much of my bakery type things that I make.

I hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment