Today at 6pm just before my shower I decided to weigh myself - naked, of course.
WHAT DID I SEE?!
279.2, 279.4, 279.2!!!!
I have never seen that number before! Awesome! This exercise thing is paying off, lol.
After my shower, I put my PJs on and weigh myself without socks and shoes. It was 280, which is still awesome! I haven't seen that number either!
I have an appointment tomorrow for a fill. I don't think I need a lot. I honestly have this fear where I won't be able to drink or eat anything and I'll have to get my fill removed. I think that is why I was so hesitant at my last appointment.
In other news, I have a problem with my left knee. For a while, it's been stiff and I have a dull pain in it. I can't exactly perform lower body weight training because it hurts and it is actually uncomfortable. I need to go to my doctor so she can refer me to someone. I know what they will say. It is because of my weight. Hopefully they will realize that I am trying to lose weight and won't make a big fuss out of it. I just wonder what it could be.
Another thing: I get slightly nauseated if I drink water while exercising. When I'm the elliptical or treadmill and drink water, I get nauseated. It's like the water is bouncing around in my stomach. Blah!
That's all for now. :)

Congrats to the 270's! That is fantastic!
ReplyDelete