Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, June 18, 2010

A PERSONAL TRAINER!

I GOT A PERSONAL TRAINER!

Holy snap!

I did. His name is Mike. Mike is VERY expensive. Oh my.

We did our first actual day of training today! Ouch. He does the weight training and after that I do cardio. I only did 15 minutes of cardio today because I just felt like poo. Did I mention that I joined a gym? Well, I did join a gym. Lifestyle Family Fitness. It's a wonderful gym! I love it. Everyone is friendly and everything and everyone is diverse.

I am happy with Mike. However, I am not happy about my bad eating habits. I think I might need another fill. Poo! Maybe I'll call for one next week.

Anyway, my muscles hurt. We did lower and upper body today. However, I don't feel like I did a great job of working my upper body. We'll only know for sure when I wake up sore tomorrow morning!

That's it for now. :)
I really should take some pictures of myself... you know... 45 pounds lighter!

3 comments:

  1. A personal trainer is a great investment. Good luck. And congrats on your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a personal trainer, its some tough work!! I go twice a week and hurt all week! Haha. I look forward to it though because he pushes me more then I would ever push myself! Goodluck and I am sure you will see the weight come off while this new investment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great investment!! It will be hard but worth it!

    ReplyDelete